1. After taking a bath, turn the spray head to a cold water level, spray the wall tiles with a shower head, and gently scrub. Then wipe it clean so that it is not easy to breed bacteria and mold.
2. Tiles close to the ground are more difficult to clean and prone to dirt. If it is difficult to remove them with a brush, you can spray them on the tiles with the toilet spirit and wait for a few minutes to clean them with a brush.
3. For the dirt in the bathroom tile joints, use a bathroom cleaner to spray on the dirt. After a few minutes, brush it with a brush and rinse it with water.
4. If there are residual stains on the tiles, they can be sprayed with laundry bleach and wait for a few minutes before scrubbing.
5. Add a little ammonia in the soapy water to wash the tiles, which can make the tiles white and shiny.